It’s been a long year, to say the least. But the holidays are close and everyone’s favorite shopping holiday, Black Friday, is even closer!
Earlier this year, I shared a list of 25 Perfect Gifts for the Product Manager in Your Life, and based on that post’s popularity and a few requests, I wanted to share some of the best Black Friday deals I’m seeing for Product Managers!
Please note: I’ll continue to update this post as I find new deals, not all companies have promoted their offers yet! Check back each day for updates.
Things for Product Managers
- Apple Watch Series 3 ($119 — Starts 11/25) or Series 6 ($229 — Starts 11/25): If you don’t have a smartwatch yet, you have no remaining excuses with offers like these!
- Airpods Pro ($169 — Starts 11/25): While you may sacrifice a little on your Zoom call fidelity, the all-day comfort and noise-canceling features of Airpods Pro are a PM’s dream. They are, without a doubt, my most used device.
- Acer 34″ Class QHD FreeSync Curved Gaming Monitor ($349-Starts 11/30): Give yourself a LOT of extra screen real estate for Jira, Slack, Trello, Asana, Looker, Github, Fullstory, and whatever other tools you use with this massive monitor.
- MacBook Pro 13″ w/ Touch Bar 8GB Memory — 256GB SSD — Space Gray ($1,099): Grab yourself this ultra-portable 2019 MacBook for an incredible price.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Unlocked $904 After Rebate + Free Bose Headphones: There are a lot of parts to this deal, but if you’re in the need of a new iPhone and some new headphones, it’s almost impossible to do better!
- Hyper E-Ride Electric Bike ($398 with Free Shipping): A great Product Manager also needs to keep their mind fresh with some outdoor time, especially during a pandemic! Take advantage of this killer offer from Walmart on these e-bikes with >20 miles of range.
7. Segway Ninebot ES4 ($499 with Free Shipping): Want to get some time outside, but don’t want to put too much effort into it? This scooter will get you 28 miles of range and can hit a max speed of 19 mph, much faster than the speed-limited Lime or Bird scooters in your neighborhood.
Courses for Product Managers
- Modern Product Management Courses (20% Off): Break into Product Management or continue to level up with courses from The Modern Product Manager (use BLACKFRIDAY20 for 20% off)
- PM Interview Prep (20% Off): Get 20% off 100+ Product Management Interview Questions + Video Answers. Never be stumped by an interview question again.
- Teachable Pro (47% Off): Create your own course with Teachable Pro and save 47% off their normal price for Pro. They only do 1 sale a year and this is it!
Digital Products For Product Managers
- Masterclass (2 for 1): All great PMs need to keep learning. Masterclass has built an incredibly impressive roster of teachers including Ron Howard (Directing), Gordon Ramsay (Cooking), and Carlos Santana (Guitar). Whatever you are interested in getting better at, Masterclass can help you get there.
- NameCheap (Up to 98% Off): Have an idea for a new business or three? Pick up a few domains at up to 98% off with NameCheap’s Black Friday sale! I know I will 🙂
Digital Products for Product Manager’s Startups/Companies
- StoryChief (50% off-Starts 11/25): StoryChief is a content marketing platform that manages everything your startup needs to start content marketing at scale including content creation, collaboration, distribution, and more.
- UserGuiding (50% off-Starts 11/25): How is your onboarding flow today? Upgrade your product onboarding experience with UserGuiding at a great price.
- GanttPro (25% off-Starts 11/25): GanttPRO is project management software developed to help managers and teams keep everything under control. You can manage tasks, organize team collaboration, assign resources, log time, and engage third parties. GanttPro is also very well-reviewed on G2 Crowd.
What Black Friday Deals Did I Miss?
I’d love to hear from you in the comments or on Twitter at: @amitch5903